Pages

July 28, 2014

Surprise Baby Moon Reveal

Yesterday my parents came to pick up the boys and then it was time to start packing for my mystery beach trip.  I have been beyond excited for this trip.  With two little ones and another one on the way I really didn't think we would be able to make it to the beach this year.  I certainly didn't imagine the two of us slipping away to the beach, alone.

Every few days I've been quizzing Frazer to see if he might slip on our destination.  I'll always be amazed with his ability to keep surprises and his level of patience!  I really have enjoyed imagining where we're going and all the guessing has been fun.  To be honest, I'm not picking about the specific beach.  I am still so touched by his love and generosity to arrange a surprise vacation.

This morning it was finally time to find out!!  I've never been so excited to wake up before six.  The entire way to the airport he wouldn't dish on any details so I was anxious to get my boarding pass.  However I should have figured Mr. Technology would have other plans.  He checked us in using his iPhone so I didn't get a boarding pass.  We flew out of Chattanooga and then connected to our flight in Atlanta.

When we arrived in Atlanta part of our destination was revealed, Hawaii!!  Next stop Honolulu, final destination still unknown.  However once it was time to board the plane I was surprised again with first class seats.


My pregnant body was so excited to have the extra room along with a comfy reclining seat.  I didn't have any objections to all the pampering.  I loved it.  I even got to check my bags which is huge for my road warrior traveling hubby. :)

And I couldn't say no to the Mai Tai either although I only had a couple of sips and gave the rest to Frazer.


The flight was fantastic.  I was able to recline my seat and elevate my legs while watching a couple of movies.  After my ice cream sundae I reclined the seat out flat and slept for several hours.  The flight was a vacation in itself.  When we arrived we were met near the gate by a greeter holding a sign with our name. Frazer thinks of every little detail and it was so sweet.  I received a traditional Hawaiian lei of Orchids and he received the Kukui Nut & Sea Shell lei.

At this point he finally revealed we were staying on Oahu.


Ten days on this beautiful island is just what we both needed.  It was time to relax.....


When we arrived at the room there was a fabulous plate of chocolate covered strawberries and then the next surprise was revealed.  As if the island get away wasn't enough he booked a maternity massage for tomorrow afternoon.  I can't believe I've been blessed with such a thoughtful and loving man.  

No comments:

Post a Comment