Pages

July 29, 2014

Spa Day

The JW Marriott is amazing.


Our room was enormous and it was wonderful to have a full night of sleep.  They have the most amazing brunch.  It's simply divine.  We enjoyed our breakfast looking out at the water.  I didn't have to share my breakfast or let it get cold either.  I even had a cartoon free morning.  :)


This entire place is beautiful.


Lots of little water areas with marine life are on the property too.  It's simply tranquil.


After a leisurely morning it was time for both of us to head to the spa for some pampering. We both sat outside near the pool for a little bit before heading to our separate areas.


This reflection garden was so beautiful.


As soon as I stepped into the women's spa area the aroma and soothing sounds took over.  It's such a beautiful space you can't help but start relaxing as soon as you walk in. 




Even thought I couldn't get into the hot tub it was still wonderful to sit on the side and soak my pregnant feet.  



My massage was amazing and just what I needed.  It was the perfect way to kick off our vacation too.  

Even though I was thousands of miles away from my munchkins it didn't stop me from checkin in on them.  It looked like they were in good hands getting cuddles and stories with nana. 


No comments:

Post a Comment