Pages

July 22, 2014

Milk Conversion for Julian

The days are numbered for Julian.  I can't believe he'll be a year old very soon, only 22 more days, and then its time to switch to whole milk.  However, after my experience with switching Isaac I decided I would start the process a bit sooner with Julian especially since we have a trip coming up.  So, this morning I decided to give Julian whole milk without any formula mixed in to see how he reacted.


Let's just say he wasn't thrilled.  He was happy about the sippy cup at first until he took a few sips.  He tasted the milk, looked at the cup and then he didn't swallow all of it since it started pouring back out of his mouth.

Looks like I'll have to give him a blended mix and step down the formula ratio to get him converted over.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment