Pages

July 3, 2013

Lunch and a Movie: The Lorax

Shortly after breakfast this morning Isaac brought my shoes over to me and insisted I put them on my feet, despite the fact I was still in my pajamas.  As soon as I accommodated his request he started waving bye-bye and saying go-go.  Isaac was still in his pajamas too but it was clear, rainy day or not, he wanted to leave the house and go somewhere.

We loaded up and met a friend at the Movie Grill.  They were having another summer special, $3 bucks for both of us, to watch The Lorax.

Isaac was fascinated from the start.


It was a great way to spend a rainy morning and enjoy lunch at the same time.


It's hard to take great pictures in a dark theater without disrupting everyone around us but Isaac had a great time.  He managed to stay in his seat for most of the movie.  He spent some time on my lap too which I didn't mind at all.  He was fairly restless the last 15 minutes but I'm still impressed considering this is only his second movie.  I think we'll stick to the back row though.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment