Pages

July 10, 2013

A Busy Day and Time with Nana


Isaac got to spend the morning with Nana while I snuck out for a doctors appointment and some errands.  It's amazing how running a few small errands by yourself can feel like such a luxury and I certainly maximized my time.  :)  I was able to get new sheets for Isaac's big boy room and some summer pajama's for Isaac too.  I think we're in the midst of another growth spurt!

Isaac has been showing some signs of congestion and even though he's got a bit of a runny nose he's certainly running around full of energy.  While I was gone, Isaac and Nana went for a nice walk, they played in the yard, on the play set and even made it to the pool!  It's great to have an extra set of hands around to chase after Isaac.  With 5 weeks to go my energy is fading and I'm starting to get some swelling in my hands and knees.  I just hope I don't get as swollen as I did carrying Isaac!


After Isaac's nap he settled in for some quiet time watching Curious George while I worked on finishing the curtains for his new room.

No comments:

Post a Comment