Pages

June 16, 2013

Father's Day 2013

Happy Father's Day!  Isaac and I started preparations well in advance this year to make sure our special projects were completed in time.

Last year I had my sister help me with pictures of Isaac's holding letters to spell out Dad.


This year I wanted to make it a tradition and pulled out the same letters.  I had to take a lot of pictures to get three really good ones.  Isaac and I had lots of fun taking the pictures and resulting in numerous blooper pictures of Isaac tossing the letters in the air or spinning around with the letters that didn't make the cut.

It's already something I know I'll try to keep doing each year.  The transformation of Isaac last year to this year is just awesome! While last year's photo was made into a mouse pad for Frazer's office I decided to frame the pictures this year and keep them at home.




I also found a cute idea from a website (www.thebluebasket.blogspot.com) that had a template to print out to make a Father's Day car shirt.  The shirt is a little road way with a Fire House, Hospital, Playground, General Store, Gas Station and Home.  Everyday when Frazer get's home from work Isaac can't wait for papa to lay down on the floor so they can play.  I thought this would be perfect! Now papa can come home, put on his car shirt and Isaac can play with his cars on papa's back.  :)


We started the morning off with breakfast at the Pancake House and finished the evening out to dinner at Jim-n-Nicks barbecue for dinner.  Isaac wanted to sit with papa and when he climbed on papa's lap it was the perfect moment to wrap up the day.


Isaac's smile says it all.  This little boy loves his papa so much.  Frazer is the best partner and father I could ever ask for.  And to think he'll be holding two little one's next year for Father's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment