Pages

June 6, 2013

Checkout Time!

We were finally able to check out of the hotel and head home today!  Isaac and I took our time packing up and checking out.  It was a rainy morning and even though the floors were finished I wanted to wait as long as possible to get back in the house.  To kills some additional time we went out to Cracker Barrel for brunch.

I ordered Isaac's favorite and messiest breakfast possible, blackberry pancakes!


Believe it or not he did an excellent job with his pancakes and only managed to get the smallest amount of blackberries on him or his clothes.  I was very impressed!  After breakfast we ran a couple of quick errands then it was time to head home and get Isaac settled for a nap in his own bed.

As soon as we walked in I noticed a huge difference in the floors and they looked amazing!  The color of the floors was so much richer and the consistency was great.  I was also smart this time and brought in help for cleaning this time.  I spent three days cleaning and dusting after the last refinish process and certainly didn't have the energy to do that again.

Despite the hassle it was well worth the headache to have the floors refinished a second time.

No comments:

Post a Comment