Pages

February 1, 2013

Car Swap

With another baby on the way I have certainly declared that I am stay-at-home mom and won't be going back to work anytime soon.  With that we decided it would be best to trade my car in and save some money.  So, Frazer traded in my volvo which was a small SUV to get a car for him that would be comfortable for his commute.  Then I would take over his SUV that is better suited for two car seats!

It was no big deal to make the swap and to be honest I don't miss the volvo and I think I got a pretty good deal out of the swap.  Isaac on the other hand.....thought it was a big deal.  From the moment he saw papa's new convertible (new to us but 7 years old) he turned into a wild child!  I guess I know how he really felt about the volvo.  Isaac made his way out the door and into the garage to check out the new wheels.


Frazer put the top down and we loaded Isaac in the car so he could scope it all out.  This kid was in heaven!  I've never seen anything like it.  He climbed in and went straight for the steering wheel.  He was pressing buttons, checking out the mirrors, looking through the windshield and inspecting every inch.


All I can say is this little guy has great taste and I hope his car seat fits in the back because come spring time he's going to want to take a ride with papa!


The love of cars must be hard wired in little boys.....

No comments:

Post a Comment