Pages

February 9, 2013

A Day of Fun

It was a nice sunny day so we ventured out to the outlet shops north of us.  While we were there Isaac spotted one of the coin operated rides.  While we were waiting on papa to pay I figured I would keep Isaac occupied and we walked outside the store and over to one of the rides.  He loved playing with the steering wheel.  A bit later there was another ride and Isaac probably wouldn't like it once the ride was turned but he kept playing with the steering wheel so I thought I would give it a whirl and popped two quarters in.


Just as I thought, as soon as the ride started he wanted off, immediately.


So, we stood there and watched the ride.....ride away with an empty passenger.  :)


Later that evening it was date night!  It was the first date we had in months and we went to Ray's for dinner and of course it was fabulous.


Dessert was absolutely divine and it was a good thing I was eating for two.  :)  I was so full I could barely move afterwards but the taste was just to fabulous to turn down.  We followed up dinner with a movie and were home by 10:30 to relieve the sitter.  I'd say it was a great day.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment