Pages

November 25, 2012

Memory Lane with Papa

One of the great things about Frazer going home with his son for the first time was the opportunity to reminisce and reacquaint himself with some childhood toys.  I can't speak for Frazer but Isaac throughly enjoyed opening the treasure trove of every little boy.  An entire box full of cars!


I won't go as far as to say these are antiques.  Honey, you're not that old.  ;)  However, I can attest to the fact these are the original Matchbox and Hot Wheels cars.  Far from the plastic ones that are made today.


There were all sorts of cars, trucks, jeeps and buses.  Isaac inspected everyone and Grandma taught him the concept of "crash-bang".  Isaac is just now becoming aware enough and interested in the "vroom-vroom's" of cars and the hours of fun I'm sure he'll soon have.


I have to admit that I also really enjoyed seeing all of these cars and trucks.  What I really loved was watching Frazer playing cars with Isaac and seeing the quiet joy wash over Frazer.  I absolutely loved it!


No comments:

Post a Comment