Pages

November 13, 2012

Big Boy Upgrade

Isaac has made the next transition in big boy status.  He's now using big boy plate with divided sections!  I had been using our regular dinner plates but Isaac kept insisting on putting his yogurt and sippy cup on the plate instead of the table.  I guess since he had been using the tray on the highchair this was his preference.  So I decided to buy a couple of divided plates to see how he would take to them and it was an instant hit!


He's even using his own, little guy sized, fork now too.  I must admit I kind of like the plates too.  I can make sure he's getting the correct portions and I don't like empty sections so it helps me to make sure he's getting all his food groups.  I'm never worried about his fruit consumption since I don't think there's a fruit he dislikes.


Since papa is away we made some spaghetti and Isaac had fun slurping it up!   I always have to get my fix of all things tomato based while Frazer is traveling and I added artichokes and mushrooms to the spaghetti and Isaac liked it.  It's another way to help him get his veggies in.

Love this kid!  He's growing so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment