Pages

October 13, 2012

Pumpkin Festival

If there is one thing I love about fall, it's all the fall festivals.  I love all the seasons but I really do think fall is my favorite.  The weather cools off, the leaves start to fall and the foliage changes to such beautiful brilliant colors. Love it!

Today was an adventure to another fall festival.  We were supposed to meet the mom's group for the event at 2:30 pm.  Isaac went down for his nap a bit before noon so we were all set to go, or so I thought.

Rip Van Winkle, however, decided to take a marathon nap and finally woke up just before 3:00 pm!  Isaac has been quite the sleeper lately and there's no question he's a growing boy.  It just makes it a bit of a challenge to get out of the house for fun activities while he's growing with his eyes closed. So, we loaded up and ventured out for a bit.


Isaac had a great time running through the maze and playing with the hay bails.



Frazer captured some great pictures of Isaac while he was playing and my favorite picture was one of me and Isaac.  Anytime you say the word "Yay!" with enthusiasm he claps and gets excited.  This was our Yay moment. :)

Next time I need to take some pictures of Isaac with Papa and get someone to take pictures of all of us together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment