Pages

September 8, 2012

Mama's Birthday

What a great way to start my birthday by waking up at the beach! Isaac was up early and full of smiles too.  While we were getting up, dressed and packing up to head home grandma made sure I had the breakfast of champions to start the day off right.....


What better way to start the day than with a red velvet cup cake complete with a singing birthday candle!  Of course I had my helper this year to assist with blowing out the candle and the best part was helping me eat the birthday cupcake. :)


If Isaac could talk I think he would have requested started off every day with cupcakes instead of oatmeal.  He certainly enjoyed helping me the cupcake.  We alternated bites but I think he ended up eating more than I did.  After we finished our "breakfast" it was time to load up and hit the road to head home.

We had a great time at the beach and Isaac was great on the drive back and was only fussy a couple of times.  It's always relaxing to be home and Isaac was happy to be back in his own space, running around and exploring his toys again.  Then the busy part starts with unloading, unpacking, dinner, laundry, etc.  But there was a package too!

I had a birthday present arrive while we were gone too and I loved the sewing book from my in-laws. I've got a long list of sewing projects piling up and I'll need all the guidance I can get to get them all finished.  I was also able to get the juicer going again that Frazer got for me before he left.

I couldn't ask for anything more.  I'm one lucky gal. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment