Pages

September 3, 2012

Lunch with Uncle Jason

My younger brother Jason was in town for Labor Day weekend and we were able to connect before he headed back to Knoxville for school since he just started his PHD program.  Frazer, Isaac and I met Jason for lunch and uncle Jason had a surprise for Isaac.

A new dragon friend.  This is a really cute handmade dragon that's bendable.  It's funny for him to have his own dragon since we just watched the movie How to Train a Dragon.  I think I may have watched it more than Isaac but.....it's cute to have a toy dragon.

While eating lunch Isaac turned into Mr. Independent.  I had been cutting up his fruit into smaller pieces since the strawberries were huge.  Silly me didn't take into consideration that Isaac had plans of his own.  Perhaps the whole berry looked more tasty but he leaned over  and snatched a big strawberry all for himself!

I can do it myself mama!
It didn't occur to me until later that I should have taken a picture of all of us together but as usually Isaac  tends to be the center of attention when it comes to capturing precious moments. :)  We had a good lunch and a good visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment