Pages

September 27, 2012

Goblin Man

Isaac loves when I do my workouts as I can only imagine it's one big game for him where mama's silly running and jumping.

While I'm stretching he runs up and gives me kisses and while I'm doing push-ups, for some reason he loves to partially lay on my back and play the drums!  Push-ups with a toddler on your back is a bit of a challenge.  They're hard enough on my own. :)

Today while I was doing my workout I had a t-shirt laying on the sofa to put on once I was finished.  Isaac was having so much fun running around me in circles that he picked up the shirt, started waving it around while shrieking with complete delight.  The next thing I knew he had somehow managed to get the shirt over his head.


He was having a blast! He was still running around giggling until somehow he managed to get his head through the sleeve.  Then it was time for some mama intervention......


He's so silly!  Every day is different with Isaac but if theres one thing I can count on is countless amounts of laughter and giggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment