Pages

September 9, 2012

Birthday Delivery

Isaac I had to run to the store real quick.  We were having a laid back day for a Sunday and getting back into a routine from being gone all week.  When we got back from the store there was a van pulling into the drive way.  I slowed down and waited in the street thinking the van was at the wrong house and would be turning around.

A guy started to get out of the van and thats when I noticed the logo on the side for a floral delivery company.  I've never known of floral deliveries being made on Sundays.  Much to my surprise Frazer had arranged for the most beautiful arrangement of flowers to arrive.


They absolutely made me smile.  I knew he had to be away in Spain for my birthday and I really appreciated the thoughtfulness.  The colors were so brilliant and cheerful complete with my favorite....white roses!

No comments:

Post a Comment