Pages

August 19, 2012

Fun with Tissues

Isaac is still a bit under the weather but he's over the worst of it.  Since we've both had stuffy noses we've been using lots and lots of tissues!  I always try to make the best of a not so fun situation and this was a teaching opportunity.  Teaching Isaac how to use a tissue to blow his nose and wipe his runny nose has been a hoot!

We were laying on the floor this morning and he had a baby wipe in his hand he had been playing with.  He laid down beside me and suddenly he lifted his little hand to my face and tried to wipe my nose for me.  It was the cutest thing and I couldn't help but giggle.  He's slowly catching on and loves to grab a tissue and "pretend" to blow his nose by lifting the tissue to his nose and makes blowing noises with his mouth.  Baby steps, right?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment