Pages

May 28, 2012

Memorial Weekend

Our Memorial Weekend was fairly low key.  Since papa was tied up several nights this past week with work functions I submitted a "vacation" request for Saturday.  ;)
I spent the day with Jennifer  for a girls day out and the boys had their day out.  Jenn and I started with lunch at a cute little bakery in Buckhead and once our tummies were full we bummed around and different stores and browsed a bit.  It was a great day to spend with a friend catching up.  And while we were in the middle of one store I felt my phone buzz and when I looked at the text message my heart melted.


What a cute picture!  I absolutely love the expression on his face.


It was a weekend full of errands and hanging out.  It was a time to remember those who serve(d) and all their sacrifices.  As for Isaac, he was thankful for three full days with his papa!

No comments:

Post a Comment