Pages

January 17, 2012

Jump, Jump, Isaac Loves to Jump

Isaac loves to climb and jump all over me and Frazer as well as anyone else that will let him.  The thought occurred to me that this boy needs a jumper.  A couple of weeks ago we went shopping for one, found the type we wanted but the store was sold out.  Even after looking at 3 different Babies-R-Us stores we didn't have any luck.  A couple of weeks past but during the last run to restock on formula they had one.  Wow, is it a hit.  Isaac LOVES his jumper and I had a chance to take a quick video with my phone.


He jumps and jumps and jumps to the point of exhaustion.  I caught him resting his head for a few short seconds and then as quick as he opened his eyes he started jumping again.  I almost have to make him stop and take him out so he doesn't over do it and even when I take him out his little legs keep going as if he's still jumping.

Isaac taking a break from jumping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment