Pages

August 1, 2011

We Love Packages!

For as long as I can remember I've always loved going to get the mail, especially around holidays and birthdays.  I thought it was the neatest thing as a kid to go to the mailbox and receive a package or card with my name on it.  When I do get something in the mail, I get so excited and have to open it.  Most of the time I don't even wait to get back inside.  I love wondering who it's from and what it could be but I can't wait, the suspense is too much!  I'm the same way today, except for bills, they don't count.  Anyway, Frazer on the other hand, can receive a birthday card a week before his birthday and let it sit on the counter unopened.  He'll wait patiently until his birthday.  I get too excited for him and ask him daily if he's going to open it.  

Since Isaac's arrival we've received a couple of packages.  The most recent one came and Frazer picked up the mail when we were running errands and he got back in the car with a package.  I was driving, but immediately I started asking who it was from and who it was it for.  As I was parking I asked Frazer if he was going to open it.  He couldn't believe that I couldn't even wait until we were inside to open it.  So, mister patience made me wait and as soon as we were inside he gave me the package to open on Isaac's behalf.  :)  Below are pictures of Isaac modeling his gifts.  

Thank you to Grandma and Grandpa Middleton for the wonderful monogrammed blanket and the cutest winter jacket. He'll have to model the winter jacket a little later, it's a bit too big at the moment.  We also have to thank Aunt Kirsty and family for the swaddling blanket and hat.  Isaac certainly makes a very cute ladybug!





No comments:

Post a Comment