Pages

August 31, 2011

Two Months Old!


Two months old and taking in the world around him.  Isaac is very alert and looks at everything with such curiosity.  He loves to look at lights.  When feeding him he'll often try to turn his head to look at the lamp behind him.  I try to explain to him that it's a bit difficult to drink from a bottle sideways and the lamp will be there to look at when he's done eating.  My little talk hasn't worked yet.  :)  Feeding time has also been a time of discovery for Isaac as he's discovered his tongue and likes to push the bottle out of his mouth.  However when he does this he gets upset and frustrated.  He hasn't figured out that you can't drink from the bottle to fill your tummy and play with your tongue and push the bottle out at the same time.   He makes me laugh.  Even at this age I can sense he's going to be an independent little boy and will want to figure things out on his own.  

Isaac has a very strong grip and we've been practicing gripping his little toys.  He likes to hold Mr. Bunny.  We're also at the stage where I have to be very mindful and keep my hair pulled back most of the time.  When he gets a handful of my hair he doesn't like to let go and he's not concerned that my hair is attached to my head when he pulls it.  Ouch!  He also loves his Kick-n-play and kicks the piano keys very well while staring at the mirror above him.  Isaac, in his own version, carries on quite the conversation with the little boy he sees staring at him in the mirror.  ;)   He's just full of smiles and the sweetest sounds.  I love this little boy!

Do I have to have another bath??
Playtime!
I love you.
Enough with the pictures already!
What are you doing papa?

No comments:

Post a Comment